Spend with more peace of mind
NRLFCU’s new VISA® Debit Chip Card provides big protection in a tiny chip with enhanced fraud protection. Every time you use your card at a chip-enabled terminal, the embedded chip creates a one-time, unique transaction code that provides better protection of your personal information.
Use it anywhere
More places than ever now accept VISA® Debit chip cards. Whether you check out using chip technology or swipe your card, you can pay with confidence worldwide.
Plus you’re protected against unauthorized use with the VISA® Zero Liability policy.*
Sign up for Visa Purchase Alerts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How can I use my chip-enabled card in an ATM?
- A: When making a deposit or cash withdrawal at a chip-enabled ATM with your VISA® Debit chip card, you will insert the chip end of the card into the machine. Your card will remain inserted in the ATM for the duration of the transaction, and you will be prompted to remove it when the transaction has been completed. Please be sure to follow the prompts on the ATM screen so your transaction will be processed correctly, and don’t forget to take your receipt.
- Q: Can I still swipe my chip-enabled card to pay?
- A: Yes, if a merchant is not yet chip-enabled, you can continue to swipe your card normally.
- Q: Will I have to pay any fees to use a chip-enabled card?
- A: No, there are no additional fees to use a chip-enabled card.
* The VISA® Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards only. Does not apply to ATM transactions, certain commercial card transactions, PIN transactions not processed by VISA® or any other transactions not processed by VISA®. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.