MORE HOME FOR YOUR MONEY
Take advantage of our great rates, free up money early in your loan, and get rewarded with a low initial payment to start out.
- Fixed intro rate set for specified time—your choice of 10, seven, five, three or one-year terms.
- Rate becomes variable after that, based on market conditions.
- Lower initial payment than with fixed rate loan.
- You may qualify for a larger loan amount.
- Caps prevent the rate from increasing too much all at once.
- Available for home purchase and refinance.
- Loan amounts up to $1,000,000.
- Up to 90% loan-to-value ratio.
Home Rebate Program
Earn cash rebates; receive real estate tips, resources and agent referrals from Home Advantage powered by CU Realty. Learn more.
Helpful Resources for Home Buying
Gain a better understanding of homebuying with our Home Buying Resources.
Let’s Get Started
Not sure if a fixed rate mortgage is right for you? Our experts are here for you every step of the way to help you make the best mortgage decisions. Contact us today.