Congratulations! Change is both difficult and exciting! Whether you're making more money now or you've made a move for other factors, we can help you to adjust to your new financial condition. Our Member Service Consultants will:
- Assist you with updating your records
- Ensure your direct deposit and payroll distributions continue as you'd like
- Help you to establish a budget
- Establish savings for short and long-term goals
Plus our CFS Investment Representatives* will:
NRL Federal Credit Union is your Trusted Partner for Life. We provide more than just savings accounts and loans. We will work with you to come up with solutions to your financial questions throughout your life. Contact us today.
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. NRLFCU has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. CFP and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.