NRL Federal Credit Union opened its doors in 1946 as a financial cooperative designed to serve the Naval Research Lab Community. As of year end 2012 we had almost $460 million in assets and about 20,000 members. Click here to review our Annual Report (you'll need Acrobat Reader).
NRL Federal Credit Union's mission is to assist the members of the NRL community in achieving personal financial strength by providing a broad spectrum of innovative, high quality financial services, while adhering to cooperative credit union principles. To meet this mission, the Board of Directors and NRLFCU Management subscribe to the following:
NRL Federal Credit Union will:
- Be the most member-service oriented financial institution available to the NRL community.
- Provide economic growth opportunities for our members, while assuring the financial stability of the Credit Union.
- Offer high quality innovative financial services through a wide variety of delivery methods.
- Foster an environment where people are encouraged to contribute to and benefit from the success of the Credit Union.
- Use the human and financial resources of the credit union to provide leadership to the local, national and international credit union movements.
We're dedicated to satisfying our members´ financial needs through excellence in service now and in the future.